Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Numbers Game: $700, 400 Miles, and 2 Months Remaining

Howdy Y'all!

There are less than 2 months remaining before the big sendoff from Jacksonville, I have at least 400 miles left of training to complete, and only $700 more to raise! With my bike fully assembled and lots of new gear that has left a burning hole in my wallet, it looks like it will be smooth sailing from here on in! Well, minus the nerves that seem to have already begun, and all of the scholastic obligations that come along with the wrapping up of a semester, oh, and figuring out where to live next year, etc., etc. At least my summer plans are set in stone! Tremendous thanks to everyone who has made this journey so easy thus far! Here are some pictures from my new steed's first ride, to none other than North Central Florida's very own Wacahoota Station!


No comments:

Post a Comment